Designed by Ann Dezendorf in the USA, every Possible Dreams Santa is hand made by a team of skilled artisans. No two Santa’s are the same! Ann’s pieces are each individually sculpted with unique facial expressions and poses, personality and sometimes humor. Each piece is painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise. Our signature stiffened fabric, mixed media and brass tag certifies an authentic Possible Dreams Santa, and don’t forget Mrs. Claus! For everyone that enjoys the shore, the By the Sea Collection shows Santa and Mrs. C. enjoying themselves by the ocean! Toes in the ocean, Santa builds a sand and flip-flop tree. The holiday hero is Christmas crazy even on his vacation away from the North Pole. This resin and fabric figurine reminisces on fun in the sun on cold and snowy winter days. About us: Enesco is committed to bring joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.
- Possible Dreams figurines bring the magic of Christmas to your home
- Hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise
- Handcrafted from high-quality resin with mixed media accents
- Features our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric material
- Ships packaged in a gift box
- 10.5 inch height (26.67 cm)